Areas for volunteering include:
- Reception/P.A – Manage front desk reception, maintaining calendars, appointment making, greeting clients, data entry and general office duties
- Market Set Up / Pack Up – Market set up is 7.30 am to pack up 2 pm every Saturday. We are seeking two volunteers to man our Stall on Saturday Morning @ Richmond Good Food Markets. You will need to have the ability to set-up Marquee (stall), Table, and Resources. You will be responsible for fundraising (taking donations), taking applications for volunteers and referring any inquiries to our office for follow up Monday – Friday. You don’t need experience, but you do need to be reliable and trustworthy.
- Fundraising –
- Grant Writer – Seeking experienced Grant writer to apply for Government and Non-Government Grants. Immediate start, flexible working environment.
- Marketing– We have so many amazing opportunities for growth within our creative team and one being in marketing. If you would like to be a part of our great creatives crew we look forward to meeting you!
- Advertising –
- Social Media –
- Website Management –
- Media –
- Event Assistant –
- Event Planner -We have 4 large events per year and are seeking experienced event planner at least 2 days per week in our Richmond Office. Would also consider volunteers located on Gold Coast or surrounds.
To enquire about any of the above positions call (02)9412-0000 ask to speak to Michelle or HR if not available. Immediate start/Induction