- Workshop Volunteers – Help out at workshops
- Fundraisers – Assist in fundraising activities and donation collection
- Administration Assistant – Provide assistance with office activities within Australian Resource Centre for P.T.S.D Limited
- Professional Volunteering – Provide your expertise or unique skills in a pro-bono capacity to Australian Resource Centre for P.T.S.D limited
What’s in it for you?
- Personal and professional growth
- Potential career opportunities
- Giving back to your community – the sense of achievement and pride that comes with that
- Ongoing support in your with Lifeline
- Learning new skills and experiencing new things
- Meeting new people and making new friends
- Belonging to the Australian Resource Centre for P.T.S.D Ltd Community
- Training and development opportunities
- Volunteering locally in your community, but have an impact both locally and nationally
- Knowing that by volunteering you are really making a difference!
Attributes of ARC4PTSD Volunteer Staff include:
- Flexibility – Willingness to approach new challenges creatively and as part of the team, sometimes taking on more than role and adapting to new ideas and change positively.
- Initiative – Contribute ideas and show enthusiasm for all activities
- Professionalism – Regulate own behaviour, understand ARC4PTSD unique culture and act appropriately in the execution of duties.
- Integrity – Behave in an honest and trustworthy manner, treat others without judgment and be open about one’s own misjudgements.
- Attention to detail – Maintain sustained concentration to ensure accuracy and identify errors to be addressed.
- Quality Orientation – Commitment to quality values and continuous quality improvement principles.
- Independence – Understanding of appropriate boundaries and context of the position in the execution of responsibilities.
- Compassion- Taking the time to understand our members challenges
How can you help?
Well, there is plenty that needs to be done behind the scenes so if you have time to spare to help out at events.
Are you good at I.T, Marketing, Fundraising? Maybe you’d like to volunteer to man a stand for donations at a local shopping centre? There are so many options so fill out your contact details below along with how you would like to help and we’ll come back to you. Simply fill out this word document and email to us (expression of interest). This will let us know what areas you are interested in.
If you would like to register to do work experience in 2018; please fill out the form below stating which area you would like to work. In some instances, work experience may lead to being offered Part-Time, Casual or Full -time employment. What a great addition to your resume; Not For Profit Charity in Mental Health Awareness! You may also be eligible for a reference to add to your Resume.