Australian Resource Centre for PTSD is a national health promotion not for profit charity that supports, educates and advocates for Australians living with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
The primary goal of the organisation is to raise awareness of post-traumatic stress disorder and for patients to receive equal access to advice, trauma-informed care, support, education and treatment.
- Support group for those living with Post Traumatic Stress
- Support group for Partners
- Partner Education, Resources
- Peer to Peer programs
- Natural Disaster “Boots on ground” trauma support
- Yoga, Mindfulness & Meditation Classes
- PTSD & Suicide Prevention Educational Workshop
- Workplace Education
- Weekly Veterans Coffee Catch up & Buddy check, aimed at reducing the veterans suicide rate.